Volleyball/Do I qualify as a good volleyball player based on this

Question
Good day Mr Houser,

I came across your page here on all experts and thought you help me answer some questions I have.

I am a volleyball player with many years of experience. I made a short video of my practice and I was hoping with your knowledge in the discipline, you could tell me what you think.

http://youtu.be/tK3030jLN9o

I look forward to reading from you at your earliest convenience.

Ekane

Answer
Good evening Ekane:
Welcome to www.allexperts.com. Thank u for sending me your video. I look forward to watching it. At present , however I'm giving volleyball lessons and
directing vball camps nonstop.  I will get to your video in a few days.
Thanks again for the contacting me.
Coach Houser  

Volleyball

Tom Houser