Volleyball/Hwo many kicks are allowed?

Question
How many kicks(leg/foot contacts) are allowed in a set? Is there a limit on the  
number(like 1 each set) or is it unlimited?
Eg.Can a team deliver a ball to d opposite team aftr three kicks from three different players?
Pls explain everything in dis regard.

Answer
Good evening BGK from the USA!  
I have a few bits of information for you.   
* There are no limits to the # of kicks in a volleyball match/set/game.  
* In fact, most vball matches are played without any kicks.  
* Kicks are very uncommon, except maybe in some adult matches when the adults are so old (or lazy) that they will kick at the ball rather than bend their knees.  
* Of course, some balls are unintentionally kicked...I've seen several dozen of kicks in my career.  This occur when an opponent's hit is so fast that the ball hits the digger's foot.  It's actually funny...and we tease the digger considerably.  
Please contact me again anytime I can do anything for you.  
I hope you have time to visit me at www.coachhouser.com.  I think you will enjoy the smiling faces.  
Coach Houser

Volleyball

Tom Houser