Volleyball/club tournament levels

when my daughter played 8 years ago I thought the tournament levels were
1)american, 2)club, 3)open. Now I see american,open,usa. what are the tournament levels and which is the highest level?

Typically, your Open Division is going to be the highest of your divisions, with your American Division being the lowest.  I'll be honest, I haven't stayed on top of the Divisions in quite sometime, but I'm assuming that those guidelines still apply.  If you have any other questions please don't hesitate!

Matthew Huthmacher

I can handle questions regarding functions of the game, tactics for training, and overall fundamentals regarding both the indoor and outdoor game, (6/2 man teams).

I have played volleyball for the past 15 years. I started in the sand down in FL, (2-man), and moved indoors for college where I played for one year at Indiana-Purdue at Fort Wayne under coach Arnie Ball, who in 2000 scouted for the Men's National Team, and transfered to Park University to complete my collegiate career in 1997-2000. Since then, I have played on and off maintaining my skill sets.