Volvo/1994 Volvo 850 GLE - ABS Warning Light

D wrote at 2008-09-12 16:17:04
This may be caused by your ABS control module starting to go bad. It's fairly common in 850 Volvos. The soldering wasn't the best from the factory. There's a gentleman in CA that does a repair/upgrade to the unit for $140, and has a quick turn around. I just had similar problems, and he was able to fix everything.

http://home.earthlink.net/~vicrocha/Volvo_Parts/Volvo_V70_ABS.htm

Bob wrote at 2013-05-27 23:01:22
ABS codes can be found in Module A, pin 3 of the OBD 1 system (engine compartment, passenger side, front - right near the windscreen washer fluid port).

Volvo

Ray Niemi