Volvo/xc90 IMMOBILIZER

Question
v8 XC90.  After a leak in sunroof, I noticed water coming down front pillar-driver's side. This is the first time it's leaked and could have been the way I was parked. About 3 days later it wouldn't start after sitting about 2 hours.  Gave "brake sensor, start prevented try again", message. The alternator was replaced 8/2014. I replaced the battery because of this issue.  Helped for about 10 starts and I though it was fixed, then issue reappeared.  It either immobilizes and gives the above messages, or if I disconnect battery for a few minutes it will try to start and act like it is trying to prevent the starting.  I pulled the CEM since that's what a lot of folks said and it was clean and dry, no signs of water.  I'm at a loss here and really need a car.  It has ~130k on it, but it's been a good car other than this.

Answer
blocked sunroof drain sounds like the water issue .Take of the a pillar and see if there is a large connector there check for corrosion .As for no start have you tried both keys ,also could just be bad antenna ring where the key goes in ..hope this helps  

Volvo

robert white