Volvo/98 s90

Question
Can you tell me instructions for proper installation / replacement of airbags on steering wheel and passenger side in a Volvo s90 1998? Or direct me to a legit website or somewhere I can get correct information and clear directions for Volvo maintenance please. Thank you

Answer
Firstly disconnect the battery ground .Wait 5mins and then you can start work on removing the bag .There are 2 holes in the back side of the steering wheel that have 27 torx .You will need a deep driver for this and you may have to feel around in the hole to find the bolt head .when you lift the bag forward there is a connector that you will need to remove,There are 2 tabs that have to be pushed in at the same time ,care has to be taken not to break this connector .Hope this helps ..

Volvo

robert white