Volvo/98 s90

Can you tell me instructions for proper installation / replacement of airbags on steering wheel and passenger side in a Volvo s90 1998? Or direct me to a legit website or somewhere I can get correct information and clear directions for Volvo maintenance please. Thank you

Firstly disconnect the battery ground .Wait 5mins and then you can start work on removing the bag .There are 2 holes in the back side of the steering wheel that have 27 torx .You will need a deep driver for this and you may have to feel around in the hole to find the bolt head .when you lift the bag forward there is a connector that you will need to remove,There are 2 tabs that have to be pushed in at the same time ,care has to be taken not to break this connector .Hope this helps ..

robert white

I can answer any kind of Volvo question to do with automotive repair on Volvo from mid 1980s to present .

30 plus years Volvo experience and have been in the automotive industry my whole life

schooled in uk went to south London tech city and guilds in automotive science and masters in electrical engineering .