Volvo/1987 Volvo 240 4door

Question
Was driving and every thing was going good turned a corner and all of a sudden the car shit off. it dose turn over and get spark but dose not start. There's no power going to fule injetor pump. Do you know why and how I can fix it?

Answer
firstly under passenger side dash pad is the fuel pump relay ,common problem would try that first if you are mechanically inclined also check that while cranking there is a ground signal from the ecu to the fuel pump .The relay is usually white and is near the firewall on the passenger side under the dash .Hope this helps ..  

Volvo

robert white