Volvo/2000 Volvo C70 convertible

Question
The battery is always discharging. The previous owner have taken to an  auto repair shops and even to a Volvo dealer. Non was able to fix the problem. I, myself, have taken it to an auto & electrical repair shop, but to no avail-- however the mechanic suspect it might be the transmission module control. What is your opinion?

Answer
A dealer should be able to find it with a vantage pro. It sounds like it doesn't do it all the time but if the draw is always there then i should be possible to find ,the obvious c70 issues would be disconnecting the glove box light and both visor lights also the trunk lights this is a good place to start .Hope this helps rob ..

Volvo

robert white