Volvo/2000 Volvo C70 convertible

The battery is always discharging. The previous owner have taken to an  auto repair shops and even to a Volvo dealer. Non was able to fix the problem. I, myself, have taken it to an auto & electrical repair shop, but to no avail-- however the mechanic suspect it might be the transmission module control. What is your opinion?

A dealer should be able to find it with a vantage pro. It sounds like it doesn't do it all the time but if the draw is always there then i should be possible to find ,the obvious c70 issues would be disconnecting the glove box light and both visor lights also the trunk lights this is a good place to start .Hope this helps rob ..

robert white

I can answer any kind of Volvo question to do with automotive repair on Volvo from mid 1980s to present .

30 plus years Volvo experience and have been in the automotive industry my whole life

schooled in uk went to south London tech city and guilds in automotive science and masters in electrical engineering .