Volvo/OBD code

Question
2003 Volvo V40 w/ 71,000 miles. Changed oil, Check engine light came on. Codes P0299, P0600 and P0700 all show. Am replacing turbo control valve but )0600 and 0700 are puzzling. Transmission works flawlessly. Help!!!!   I love the V40. Help in making it right is highly appreciated.
Thank you

Terry Hart

Answer
It looks like the 2 other codes are telling you that there is a code or codes in the tcm for the trans you would need a code reader that would read the trans .probably would need a trip to the shop for that sorry i can't help more if you can get the codes out of the trans ecm then we can see what they are ..later rob ..

Volvo

robert white