Volvo Repair/2000 S80 door lock

DanVolvo wrote at 2013-01-01 15:07:28

You begin by asking why people would want to try this themselves and then point out exactly why.

Fear of "smoke blowing" liars called mechanics who instead of just being honest and getting a fair price for the "real job" tend to take advantage of car owners by inflating necessary repairs and charging for repairs not actually done to pad the bill.

I say if you can do it yourself and avoid "the dance" of trying to assess the truthfulness of the mechanic GO FOR IT.

Volvo Repair

Roger Patricio

Can answer all Volvo car questions. European and Canada spec cars are different but I can try to help you.

I am a Certified Volvo Tech at in Independent Volvo Repair shop. I grew up around Volvos and decided I wanted to do it professionally. I worked at the dealer for about a year then I went to work at an Independent shop which I have been with for 10 years.