Volvo Repair/Throttle Body

Question
What is the product mentioned for throttle body cleaning for $35 and how is it used?  Two mechanics have told me it is a $1200 job to replace the TB on a '01 sx-70 Volvo.  It hesitates and runs a little rough during damp weather.  The tests on the TB show that it is out of spec.

Answer
cleaning will not help  much now yes new etm is $1200  but if you go to the source where i deal with you can order brand new one for $550  and it is pre programed with software no programing is needed all you have to do is install it , your problem will be internal in throttle they fail a lot and good you found me to ask i can give you person from who to get it. if you like  

Volvo Repair

Volvo Mechanic Chicago