Wales/wing shooting

Dear Ceri,

I am a wing shooter from malta.  I am very eager to do some wing shooting in Wales any part considered, with Manchester being my arrival airport, however I do not know how to go about it.  Hence can you kindly give me a good lead or two?

Sincerely hoping to hear from you soon I thank you in advance.

Hi Paul, thank you for your question. I'm so sorry, I don't know much about Wing shooting. However, this is a welsh website which might help.

I know however, that Manchester is quite a way from Wales. North Wales will be about 2 hours on the train and South Wales and Cardiff about 3 hours. I hope this helps.

Ceri Legg

I can advise on beautiful and interesting areas of Wales to visit. I can also recommend some activities, including best places to eat, drink, visit whilst in Cardiff. My main areas would include Cardiff and it`s environs and the Gower Peninsula - although I enjoy research and could help with most enquiries about entertainment and travel within Wales. I hope I can help. Kind regards Ceri Legg

I was born in Canton, Cardiff and now reside in Penarth. I enjoy exploring my own country and have had a caravan on the Gower Peninsula for over 20 years. I am in the process of learning Welsh, although I should imagine if people are enquiring about Wales this would have no bearing on their enquiry! I work for a local children's charity and organise events to raise funds on their behalf which brings me into contact with many local and national companies and sometimes celebrities which may be of interest to some 'questioners'!