Me again. I just read that choirs are very popular in Wales. Visitors are welcome to watch & many times the choir and visitors end up together singing at a local pub. This sounds wonderful. Do you know of any such choirs in Cardiff?
Thank You again

Hi Roger
Choral singing is popular in Wales, most specifically male voice choirs. I don't think you'll find choirs singing in pubs in Cardiff though. This is more traditional and more popular in north and west wales. Here us a link, however to a more local one in Bridgend (about half hour from Cardiff) which might be useful. We do however have a fab open air museum of old welsh life, with original buildings from welsh history and fascinating museum. This us the link (it's about a 15 min taxi ride from Central Cardiff.

Hope this helps

Ceri Legg

I can advise on beautiful and interesting areas of Wales to visit. I can also recommend some activities, including best places to eat, drink, visit whilst in Cardiff. My main areas would include Cardiff and it`s environs and the Gower Peninsula - although I enjoy research and could help with most enquiries about entertainment and travel within Wales. I hope I can help. Kind regards Ceri Legg

I was born in Canton, Cardiff and now reside in Penarth. I enjoy exploring my own country and have had a caravan on the Gower Peninsula for over 20 years. I am in the process of learning Welsh, although I should imagine if people are enquiring about Wales this would have no bearing on their enquiry! I work for a local children's charity and organise events to raise funds on their behalf which brings me into contact with many local and national companies and sometimes celebrities which may be of interest to some 'questioners'!