Wales/CHOIRS

Question
Me again. I just read that choirs are very popular in Wales. Visitors are welcome to watch & many times the choir and visitors end up together singing at a local pub. This sounds wonderful. Do you know of any such choirs in Cardiff?
Thank You again

Answer
Hi Roger
Choral singing is popular in Wales, most specifically male voice choirs. I don't think you'll find choirs singing in pubs in Cardiff though. This is more traditional and more popular in north and west wales. Here us a link, however to a more local one in Bridgend (about half hour from Cardiff) which might be useful. We do however have a fab open air museum of old welsh life, with original buildings from welsh history and fascinating museum. This us the link (it's about a 15 min taxi ride from Central Cardiff.
http://www.bridgendmalechoir.co.uk/bookings/choir-concert-dates.aspx
http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/stfagans/

Hope this helps
Ceri

Wales

Ceri Legg