Walking/YOUR A PAIN

Question
(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: wot is a blister?

Thanks

Answer
I assume you are talking about a blister on your foot from walking. They are caused by the same thing that causes skin to blister from a burn -- heat. The heat on the skin of your feet is caused by friction. Usually, blisters start when your sock gets slightly damp, making it kind of sticky. A sock that is completely dry or soaking wet is slick enough to slide on the skin without building up heat from friction. Double layered socks have worked well for me in avoiding blisters.

The blister itself is just a build-up of fluid under the skin, making it painful to walk. Carefully puncturing the blister at the edge and draining the fluid often reduces the pain one experiences, and keeping it clean will help it heal faster.

Walking

Scott Demaree