Walt Disney World/old disney tickets

muckamire wrote at 2013-03-12 21:13:58
I would love to join a consortium of other collectors of old tix.  I am trying to get a representative ticket book from each year, since the opening year.    DisneyDave

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo

I was a moderator and chat host for the Walt Disney Boards on America Online and currently with Have been to Disney World 25 times in the last 10 years and stayed on sight at many of the resorts, eaten in a lot of the restaurants and cruised on the Disney Magic and Wonder several times. I specialize in getting the most for your money and trying to get the best discounts on airfare, rooms, tickets and restaurants for vacations to Disney World. If you're looking to find the best bargains on a trip to Disney while getting the most out of the "Disney experience", I can help. My main concentration is in on-site hotels and restaurants, but I will try and help with off-site info also. Also, recently featured as a Disney Expert in the July (many years ago) issue of Time Digital Magazine!

Former Chat Host of the Disney Hour on America Online (Sundays at 10PM EST, KEYWORD-> Travel). Moderator on the America On Line Walt Disney Message Boards (Keyword->TRAVEL-Travelers opinions->Theme Parks). Frequent reader of the internet newsgroup rec.arts.disney.parks. An active member of the Mouseforless group at Also featured in the July 2000 issue of Time Digital Magazine for my efforts with AOL. (see it at The greatest accomplishment is achieving a stress free Walt Disney World vacation with friends and family. I am also a Florida Travel Specialist, you can view my profile at

Graduate of Disney College of Knowledge