Walt Disney World/Trasportation

Question
I couldn't afford the hopper ticket with the group I have so I just got the plain tickets. What I want to know is, My resort will take us to the magic kingdom only in the morning and pick us up from there in the evening. we have a four day ticket. Can the train take us to another park and bring us back there later.With out having a hopper pass

Answer
Hi Jimmy,
   Although, Disney says that their transportation to and from the Parks and Walt Disney World Resort hotels is complimentary for "Resort hotel Guests" - you will still be able to use Disney transportation to the other parks even though you aren't staying on property or have the park hopper option on your tickets. Yes, you will be able to "hop" from Magic Kingdom to any of the other parks and back again. But of course, you would need to add the hopper option to gain entry to the park.

If the train you are referring to is the Monorail, then yes you can take the Monorail. But the only other park it goes directly to is Epcot. If you are in Magic Kingdom Park, you could take the Monorail or Ferryboat from Magic Kingdom, get off at the Ticketing and Transportation Center, and get on the Epcot Monorail. You would do the same but in the opposite to return to Magic Kingdom.
By the way, off-site hotel shuttles drop off and pick up for Magic Kingdom at the Ticketing and Transportation Center. If you are being picked up, no need to go all the way back into Magic Kingdom.

If you are wanting to go to Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom, you need to take the Monorail or Ferryboat from Magic Kingdom to the Ticketing and Transportation Center. Then get on the bus to that park.

Have great time!
Julie  

Walt Disney World

Julie Shepherd