Walt Disney World/Diapers on Older Kids

Question
There  are numerous internet messages about kids 5-even 14 wearing diapers due to long toilet waiting lines.  Is this really true from your observations. What is your assessment of waiting times?

Answer
Hi Bill,

Our experience totally goes against this. We have rarely experienced much of a wait if any for a bathroom. During peak crowd times there may be some wait for a small number of restrooms, but I just don't remember having significant wait times.

At times the wait for the most popular rides during peak seasons can be long - I've seen the wait for Soarin as long as 120 minutes, so that may be an issue for some kids.

Hope that helps!  

Walt Disney World

Stephen Ashley