Walt Disney World/Disney World crowds

Question
We are trying to find the least crowded time to bring our nieces to Disney World. How is the week of December 17 - 21st. The other week we have is December 31 -Jan. 7th. Which week would be the least crowded and how does it compare to summer?

Answer
Thanks for checking with us.

December 17-21st or January 2-7 are your best bet (with January being less crowded but less festive).

I would highly recommend not being there December 31 or January 1.  It is among the most crowded of days at the park.  They often hit capacity and have park closing.

Happy travels
Sandy

Please accept our apologies in the delay, our office was without power due to the hurricane.

Walt Disney World

Sandy Nussbaum