Walt Disney World/Anniversary

Hi.we  Are on a budget and have been to WDW for our honeymoon and 10 th anniversary and are planning a trip for our 15th in a couple of years I would like to surprise my husband and renew our vows while we are there but are unable to afford the big ceremony  my question is could we renew our vows in front of either mickey and Minnie or tigger and eeyore but do it on a budget with only us there in a room or in front of of the castle on a very small scale any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

Hi Ruth,

Disney recently introduced smaller scale packages to the Fairytale Weddings line-up - the Escape Collection. Smaller scale, however, does not necessarily mean budget-friendly! The Escape Vow Renewal begins at ~ $2950 and that does not include the minimum 4-night stay at a Walt Disney World Resort.

You can find more information at www.disneyweddings.com.

Good luck and Happy Anniversary!

Walt Disney World

As an experienced Travel Agent and contributor to one of the top Disney Guidebook series (PassPorter Walt Disney World), I can answer questions on most things to do with Walt Disney World - the resorts, the 4 major theme parks, and the restaurants as well as the Disney Cruise Line.

I am a Travel Planner for Mouse Fan Travel and the Editor of PassPorter News. I have stayed at or been to 90% of the resorts, ridden virtually every ride, eaten at most restaurants - both sit-down and counter service. I have cruised on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder multiple times. I have traveled to Walt Disney World over 20 times and Disneyland once with additional trips planned to both resorts in the next year.

www.passporter.com www.mousefantravel.com www.mousefancafe.com

PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line

Editor, PassPorter News

College of Disney Knowledge Graduate