Walt Disney World/Fantasmic

Question
What Is Fantasmic?

Answer
It's a nighttime show at Disney Studios. It includes some really cool special effects with water and lasers as well as fireworks. It has a large cast of characters and some great songs such as "Mine, Mine, Mine" from Pocahontas and princess songs from Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid. Guests are seated in stadium-style seating and often times wait up to an hour or two before the show because of its popularity. Once the guest limit has been met, no more guests are allowed in the theater area. Sometimes during peak times, there are two showings.

There is another version of Fantasmic at Disneyland in which Tom Sawyer's Island is changed into the nighttime show. This is a similar version and uses the ship Colombia as one of the greatest props they use. I prefer the Disney Studios version because of seating and greater overall show.

Walt Disney World

Julia Westbrook