Walt Disney World/QUESTIONS

Question
That Is one of the Shows that we did not go to  what about the splash Mountain, Festival of the lion king, and the Circle of life video in Epcot?

Answer
Splash Mountain is not a show but another ride at Magic Kingdom. It's a water ride where you sit in twos in a log and go down a big drop and get all wet. It's great on a hot day but the lines are usually long (and fast passes are the way to go).

Festival of the Lion King is a show with music, singing, and acrobatics. The guests are involved and are treated to some great effects and fun. My  mom loves this show the most. This show is at Animal Kingdom.

The Circle of LIfe video at EPCOT has characters from the Lion King. It's a 2D screen video about how to take care of the environment. It's really cute for kids but not a must-see attraction.  

Walt Disney World

Julia Westbrook