Walt Disney World/2 adults visiting disney for 3 days

Question
my visit will be myself and my new daughter in law (age 26)
Feb 25-28. driving from Miami
what is the best way to optimize this visit to see as much as possible?
I have been there before 2008. DIL never was before
Treating her so we can get to know one another better
Place to stay: coronada springs?
Need itinerary for Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 - getting park hopper
Where to eat Breakfast and dinner

Answer
Sorry for the delay in answering you.  I have been ill with the flu fr the past few days.

In order to optimize your park touring, I would suggest you subscribe to a website that specializes in just that.  There are 2 that I recommend.  The best would be www.touringplans.com and another is www.tourguidemike.com.  

Either of these web sites will help you map out a plan of attack for all or any of the parks based on the time of year you are going.  The will suggest which parks will be the slowest and recommend you visit specific parks on specific days.  They even have customized plans based on what attractions that you want to see in each park.  

I absolutely love Coronado Springs and have stayed many times since it opened.  

While I can not supply you with itineraries here, as it is well beyond the scope of this service, if you visit either of the sites above, you will be able to plan your visit.  The park hopper option is an additional $60 per person and I feel it is usually a worth while investment depending on the park hours during your visit.  For instance, if Monday you would be visiting Animal Kingdom, it usually closes at 5 or 6 pm.  You could then hop over to another park and catch the fireworks.

There are literally well over 100 restaurants at Disney.  My bnest advise would be to develop your touring plan, the use a site such as www.themouseforless.com to check out the menus for the restaurants that would be in the are that you are touring and decide from there.

I hope this helps, and enjoy your trip!

Mike

As far as meals,  

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo