Walt Disney World/2 adults visiting disney for 3 days

my visit will be myself and my new daughter in law (age 26)
Feb 25-28. driving from Miami
what is the best way to optimize this visit to see as much as possible?
I have been there before 2008. DIL never was before
Treating her so we can get to know one another better
Place to stay: coronada springs?
Need itinerary for Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 - getting park hopper
Where to eat Breakfast and dinner

Sorry for the delay in answering you.  I have been ill with the flu fr the past few days.

In order to optimize your park touring, I would suggest you subscribe to a website that specializes in just that.  There are 2 that I recommend.  The best would be and another is  

Either of these web sites will help you map out a plan of attack for all or any of the parks based on the time of year you are going.  The will suggest which parks will be the slowest and recommend you visit specific parks on specific days.  They even have customized plans based on what attractions that you want to see in each park.  

I absolutely love Coronado Springs and have stayed many times since it opened.  

While I can not supply you with itineraries here, as it is well beyond the scope of this service, if you visit either of the sites above, you will be able to plan your visit.  The park hopper option is an additional $60 per person and I feel it is usually a worth while investment depending on the park hours during your visit.  For instance, if Monday you would be visiting Animal Kingdom, it usually closes at 5 or 6 pm.  You could then hop over to another park and catch the fireworks.

There are literally well over 100 restaurants at Disney.  My bnest advise would be to develop your touring plan, the use a site such as to check out the menus for the restaurants that would be in the are that you are touring and decide from there.

I hope this helps, and enjoy your trip!

As far as meals,  

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo

I was a moderator and chat host for the Walt Disney Boards on America Online and currently with Have been to Disney World 25 times in the last 10 years and stayed on sight at many of the resorts, eaten in a lot of the restaurants and cruised on the Disney Magic and Wonder several times. I specialize in getting the most for your money and trying to get the best discounts on airfare, rooms, tickets and restaurants for vacations to Disney World. If you're looking to find the best bargains on a trip to Disney while getting the most out of the "Disney experience", I can help. My main concentration is in on-site hotels and restaurants, but I will try and help with off-site info also. Also, recently featured as a Disney Expert in the July (many years ago) issue of Time Digital Magazine!

Former Chat Host of the Disney Hour on America Online (Sundays at 10PM EST, KEYWORD-> Travel). Moderator on the America On Line Walt Disney Message Boards (Keyword->TRAVEL-Travelers opinions->Theme Parks). Frequent reader of the internet newsgroup rec.arts.disney.parks. An active member of the Mouseforless group at Also featured in the July 2000 issue of Time Digital Magazine for my efforts with AOL. (see it at The greatest accomplishment is achieving a stress free Walt Disney World vacation with friends and family. I am also a Florida Travel Specialist, you can view my profile at

Graduate of Disney College of Knowledge