Walt Disney World/Holiday 2015

Hi I am planning to visit WDW for between 14and 20 nights in August 2015 with children aged 16 and 13  I want to stay at a deluxe accommodation and have the best possible transport options for the parks my kids will want to visit -think these will be studios and water parks ? In addition I was considering staying at three different hotels for approx 5 nights each eg BC for Epcot and studios Ak resort for Ak and maybe poly for Mk if I did this could I still benefit from dining plan English holiday companies do not give this information.would appreciate your advice on how to make this a great holiday for the three of us giving my kids the most independent travel options and best chance to do everything they want to.it will be my fifth visit and I am familiar with several of the hotels but kids have not been since they were 3 and 6.thankyou

Hi -

I that sounds wonderful and I think splitting the stay will be nice.  I might just do two resorts, save yourself one move and do one near the Magic Kingdom and one near Epcot. (Personally with lots of time I would suggest the Beach Club so you have days at Storm Along Bay)

The problem I see for you is if you are on a British Airways package, I don't believe you can move and get the dining plan.  I would suggest booking the package with an american agency and using a annual pass.  This will save you on the room cost, give you full park access and allow you the dining plan.

Happy travels

Walt Disney World

Sandy Nussbaum

I am a Disney Destinations Specialist. I am happy to answer questions on Disney World, Disney Cruise Line & Adventures by Disney. As an owner of a Disney Exclusive Travel agency, www.distrips.net, we are on top of current promotions, park schedules, special events and more.

As an annual passholder, Disney enthusiast and College of Disney Knowledge graduate, I am able to help with any Disney travel questions

College of Disney Knowledge graduate

I have been interviewed by both local newspapers and national magazines as a Disney Specialist