Walt Disney World/Magic Kingdom in March

Question
Hello!
We are spending a day at Magic Kingdom sometime during the first week in March ( probably March 4), I know March is busy because of Spring Break, but I also know that Spring Break doesn't begin for a lot of people until the second or third week of March. I was wondering what the crowds will be like? And also the weather? We probably won't get there until about 11:00 or so, and we have five must-ride rides on our list - Soace Mountain, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Pirates, Haunted Mansion and posibly Philharmagic. We want to catch the 3:00 parade, the 7:00 lighted parade, Celebrate the Magic, and Wishes (Wishes is at 8:00). What will the wait times be like for these attractions, and is there a good chance we will be able to ride all these and still catch all the parades and shows we want? Thanks very much!

Answer
Hi -

You should have a great day.  It sounds like you have limited expectations and should be able to exceed them.

I would suggest
- get Space Mountain FastPass
- See Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Philharmagic
- as you exit Philharmagic you will see the Ariel's FastPass Machine, 2 hours should have passed so you can get one
- Haunted Mansion
- Parade Viewing (near Haunted Mansion)
- Pirares

Your will have to adjust the above based on the return time for Space Mountain and Ariel.

I would envision you have time to spare and can add some extras in.  I would also suggest picking up a 3rd FastPass after the parade and another around 5ish.  

Enjoy
Sandy

www.distrips.net

Walt Disney World

Sandy Nussbaum