Walt Disney World/Food

Is it possible to pack lunches and bring them into the park to save money on food? Anyntips on where to stash sandwiches until lunchtime?

Hi Mike.
   Sorry for the late response. Not sure what happened.
   It is against Disney policy to bring food into the parks. Security officers may look the other way if a person brings "a few sandwiches" in--but they may not. (Disney does do a full bag check at the entrance to each park.) No guarantees. I guess the best place to "stash" sandwiches till meal time would be to rent a locker.
   Best wishes for a great trip!

Walt Disney World

Anne Stepien

Travelling with children, money saving tips, WDW resorts, WDW dining, Theme park questions. I have also done WDW in an ECV so I can answer some questions re: trips with injured or handi-abled people.

Extensive travel to WDW (16 trips and counting) with children ranging from 2 to 19.
My motto is "Been there, done that, going back!" I am also a moderator at www.wdwplanner.com, and a frequent contributor to discussion boards at wdwmagic,preservethemagic, passporter,wdwblues,and The Mouse For Less. I can also offer some assistance with Disney weddings/honeymoons, WDW with disabilities or injuries.

Buffalo Academy Of the Sacred Heart 1975 Erie Community College-City Campus AAS-Nursing SUNYAB-Nursing