Walt Disney World/dinner resrvations

Question
If have a one ticket for the Hollywood Studios theme park can we make dinner reservations at a restaurant in Epcot or do we have to buy a separate ticket for Epcot?

What time is the Epcot light show expected to start in mid March?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Roberta,

Do you have a base ticket which allows you to go to one park per day or do you have the park hopper option on it?  If it is a base ticket, you can only go into 1 park of your choice that day, so you will not be able to go to the Studios and then Epcot at night to eat. If you have a hopper you can go to any of the Disney owned and operated parks as many times as you want in that one day. You can add the hopper option to your ticket at any of the guest services locations at one of the Disney owned and operated parks while you are there if you like if it is not on your ticket already.

Illuminations in Epcot starts at 9pm each night.

Walt Disney World

Pam VanSyckle