Walt Disney World/Transportation

Hi Tim, how are you? My name is Roxana, Im from Argentina, Ill be visiting Disney next May, Ill be staying at Disneys Art of Animation, and Id like to know how to go to the outlets (Premium, Lake Buena Vista, etc) from the resort, are there any shuttles to there?
Thanks a lot

Hello Roxana,

You will have an amazing visit to Art of Animation.  It is such a fun resort, for kids of all ages!

Disney does not have a shuttle to get to the outlets.  However, many of the outlets do offer transportation.

For the Premium Outlets in Lake Buena Vista, you can actually call and schedule a pickup.  Here is a link to this section:

Another outlet shopping (a little smaller than the Premium Outlets) has a shuttle from some of the Downtown Disney hotels.  You can take the Disney Transportation to Downtown Disney and then catch the shopping shuttle to the outlets.  Here is a link to more information about this process:

Enjoy your Disney World vacation!

Tim Sanborn

My Favorite Sites:

Walt Disney World

Tim Sanborn

As a travel agent for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can answer any question you may have about a Walt Disney World vacation from dining, recreation, tickets, and hotels to saving money, package details, and discounts. I am also a past Disney Cast Member and live in Florida, so I have the insider knowledge to help with the harder questions. I have been to Disney World about 34 times just this year (January-March 2009), so I do have alot of current knowledge about Disney.

As a travel agent working for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I plan thousands of Disney World vacations every year. I have been to every Disney Resort and have visited almost every restaurant on Disney World property over the years. Besides my knowledge of Disney World vacations and theme parks, I am just a Disney World fan and love all of the magic that surrounds Disney!

Contributor for Insider's Guide to Disney, Preschoolers Guide to Disney, and Insider's Guide to Disney Cruise Vacations

Travel agent for Authorized Disney Vacation Planner - Disney College of Knowledge Graduate Disney College of Knowledge Masters Graduate Disney College Program Graduate Disney Cast Member (7 years)