Walt Disney World/june 10-13 vs Sept 15-18 2013

Taking my son to DisneyLAND...wanting to know crowd level expectations between these two options of mine- thank you!

Also- out of the resorts "across he street"
Fairield Mariott/days Inn/Carosel Inn- what do you suggest please-

OR considering the crown plaza b/c nicer & has shuttle every 30 min

Hi Cheryl,
Love Disneyland! Without a doubt September will have lower crowd levels compared to June. Using Touring Plans crowd level calendar, on a scale from 1 to 10, it looks like this:
10th: 6
11th: 7
12th: 6
13th: 6

15th: 4
16th: 1
17th: 1
18th: 1

For the motels across the street.... most across the street are just that, motels. Nothing 5 star as you know, but they all try hard to give guests great service and a clean place to sleep. It would be hard for me to choose between the two, and I've been to both. Location of course is great and both offer breakfast. But, if you go to Tripadvisor you can read others reviews and decide on your own. Fairfield does have a little higher reviews than the Carousel.
Crown Plaza is the nicest, but it's farther away. But they do offer a free shuttle to the parks. Great plus! A couple of years ago, we stayed nearby at the Marriott Anaheim Suites and just took a cab everyday to the parks. It adds up so take advantage of the shuttle.  

Walt Disney World

Julie Shepherd

I am an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, working for a travel agency whose niche is Disney Destination Travel. I can answer questions in detail about Disney World resorts, parks, restaurants, transportation, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and Disney's Aulani in Hawaii. I can help you decide when is the best time to go, how to get there, where to stay and where to dine. I can give you tips from navigating around the parks, to what to wear. Also, I keep current on all Disney's discount offers - always looking to help you save money.

I've traveled to Disney World and sailed Disney Cruise Line for a total of 40 plus trips. Also, I've stayed at Disney's newest resort in Ko' Olina, Hawaii. I've planned and booked many guests vacations, but I especially enjoy planning Disney honeymoons and trips for Disney first timers. I've either toured or stayed at every Disney hotel on property, and eaten at many of their restaurants. I've also vacationed at several beaches in Florida and Universal Studios as well. I've traveled with young children, teenagers, adults, and with a special needs child.

Member of CLIA and IATAN.

Graduate of The College of Disney Knowledge. Attended many Agent Education Programs at Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. Also, participated in several Agent Education Programs sponsored by Magical Travel. I'm a travel agent for Magical Travel, on the web at and