Walt Disney World/june 10-13 vs Sept 15-18 2013

Question
Taking my son to DisneyLAND...wanting to know crowd level expectations between these two options of mine- thank you!

Also- out of the resorts "across he street"
Fairield Mariott/days Inn/Carosel Inn- what do you suggest please-

OR considering the crown plaza b/c nicer & has shuttle every 30 min

Answer
Hi Cheryl,
Love Disneyland! Without a doubt September will have lower crowd levels compared to June. Using Touring Plans crowd level calendar, on a scale from 1 to 10, it looks like this:
June
10th: 6
11th: 7
12th: 6
13th: 6

September
15th: 4
16th: 1
17th: 1
18th: 1

For the motels across the street.... most across the street are just that, motels. Nothing 5 star as you know, but they all try hard to give guests great service and a clean place to sleep. It would be hard for me to choose between the two, and I've been to both. Location of course is great and both offer breakfast. But, if you go to Tripadvisor you can read others reviews and decide on your own. Fairfield does have a little higher reviews than the Carousel.
Crown Plaza is the nicest, but it's farther away. But they do offer a free shuttle to the parks. Great plus! A couple of years ago, we stayed nearby at the Marriott Anaheim Suites and just took a cab everyday to the parks. It adds up so take advantage of the shuttle.  

Walt Disney World

Julie Shepherd