Walt Disney World/purchased wrong disney tickets

I purchased tickets for disney on 3/22/13 and am going to the park on 3/24/13. The problem is that I purchased tickets to DisneyLand instead of DisneyWorld and I live in Florida. I called and they referred me to an email address but I received an automated email saying it will take them five business days to get back to me. I obviously cannot wait to hear from them in five business days as I am going in 2 days. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that you have this problem.  In order to rectify problems like this, Disney usually requires that the tickets be physically returned to them for processing via mail and they prefer emails instead of phone calls.  I am not certain if they have a procedure in place to handle this type of thing at the parks in Florida, but if you can not get it resolved before you go, I would suggest you visit Guest Services outside one of the parks.  I am sure they will be able to help you in some way.

in the meantime, I suggest you call the main disney number 407 w-disney and explain the situation to them once again an tell them that the email stated that there would be a 5 day delay and see if they can suggest some other alternative. See if they can transfer you to Guest Services for help.

I know this is not the answer you had hoped to get, but you will need to be persistent to try and get the problem resolved before you go.  

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo

I was a moderator and chat host for the Walt Disney Boards on America Online and currently with Have been to Disney World 25 times in the last 10 years and stayed on sight at many of the resorts, eaten in a lot of the restaurants and cruised on the Disney Magic and Wonder several times. I specialize in getting the most for your money and trying to get the best discounts on airfare, rooms, tickets and restaurants for vacations to Disney World. If you're looking to find the best bargains on a trip to Disney while getting the most out of the "Disney experience", I can help. My main concentration is in on-site hotels and restaurants, but I will try and help with off-site info also. Also, recently featured as a Disney Expert in the July (many years ago) issue of Time Digital Magazine!

Former Chat Host of the Disney Hour on America Online (Sundays at 10PM EST, KEYWORD-> Travel). Moderator on the America On Line Walt Disney Message Boards (Keyword->TRAVEL-Travelers opinions->Theme Parks). Frequent reader of the internet newsgroup rec.arts.disney.parks. An active member of the Mouseforless group at Also featured in the July 2000 issue of Time Digital Magazine for my efforts with AOL. (see it at The greatest accomplishment is achieving a stress free Walt Disney World vacation with friends and family. I am also a Florida Travel Specialist, you can view my profile at

Graduate of Disney College of Knowledge