Walt Disney World/stepping stone

15 yrs ago on our honeymoon we purchased a stepping stone at magic kingdom. how do i find it now? thank you for any help.

Hi Gordon,

That is so exciting!  When you purchased the stone, you received information on the exact location of your stone.  If you do not have this information anymore, you can check with Guest Relations, once you arrive to Magic Kingdom.  They may be able to help you locate it.

Walt Disney World

Tim Sanborn

As a travel agent for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can answer any question you may have about a Walt Disney World vacation from dining, recreation, tickets, and hotels to saving money, package details, and discounts. I am also a past Disney Cast Member and live in Florida, so I have the insider knowledge to help with the harder questions. I have been to Disney World about 34 times just this year (January-March 2009), so I do have alot of current knowledge about Disney.

As a travel agent working for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I plan thousands of Disney World vacations every year. I have been to every Disney Resort and have visited almost every restaurant on Disney World property over the years. Besides my knowledge of Disney World vacations and theme parks, I am just a Disney World fan and love all of the magic that surrounds Disney!

Contributor for Insider's Guide to Disney, Preschoolers Guide to Disney, and Insider's Guide to Disney Cruise Vacations

Travel agent for Authorized Disney Vacation Planner - Disney College of Knowledge Graduate Disney College of Knowledge Masters Graduate Disney College Program Graduate Disney Cast Member (7 years)