Walt Disney World/disney deals

I am planning a trip to disney world (if the price is right)  with my 5 grandchildren, their parents and my husband. 7 adults, 4 children and an infant. I need the best deal possible 5 day theme park  basic tickets.  Also would like to check pricing for a value resort (3 rooms for 6 nights)  and dining plan.

Hi Mary,

Sounds like an amazing family vacation!  Since you are looking for pricing, I am going to refer you to a travel agency.

Destinations in Florida is a travel agency right down the road from Disney World.  They even have agents that specialize in traveling to Disney World with multi-generations, perfect for your visit.  They are also able to find you the best possible price for your trip.  You can call them at 877-918-8941 or visit online at:

Have a great visit with Mickey Mouse!

Tim Sanborn

Walt Disney World

Tim Sanborn

As a travel agent for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can answer any question you may have about a Walt Disney World vacation from dining, recreation, tickets, and hotels to saving money, package details, and discounts. I am also a past Disney Cast Member and live in Florida, so I have the insider knowledge to help with the harder questions. I have been to Disney World about 34 times just this year (January-March 2009), so I do have alot of current knowledge about Disney.

As a travel agent working for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I plan thousands of Disney World vacations every year. I have been to every Disney Resort and have visited almost every restaurant on Disney World property over the years. Besides my knowledge of Disney World vacations and theme parks, I am just a Disney World fan and love all of the magic that surrounds Disney!

Contributor for Insider's Guide to Disney, Preschoolers Guide to Disney, and Insider's Guide to Disney Cruise Vacations

Travel agent for Authorized Disney Vacation Planner - www.destinationsinflorida.com Disney College of Knowledge Graduate Disney College of Knowledge Masters Graduate Disney College Program Graduate Disney Cast Member (7 years)