Walt Disney World/WDW Parking

Question
Hi, Michael:

How are you?

I just came back from a WDW vacation and I'm already longing to be back! I have a few questions:

1. I know parking for non-resort guests is paid but, does it have in and out previleges? Or if I get out, the moment I come back I should pay again on the same day?

2. Is there a parking fee at Downtown Disney?

Thank you,
Marcos Valenca.

Answer
You will only have to pay for parking once per day.  You can leave and reenter and just show your receipt without paying a second time.  You can also visit the other 3 theme parks without an additional charge

There is currently no fee for parking at Downtown Disney.  If you are planning on parking there, beware that there are no buses to the theme parks from there.  They only go to the resort hotels.

Mike

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo