Walt Disney World/WDW Parking

Hi, Michael:

How are you?

I just came back from a WDW vacation and I'm already longing to be back! I have a few questions:

1. I know parking for non-resort guests is paid but, does it have in and out previleges? Or if I get out, the moment I come back I should pay again on the same day?

2. Is there a parking fee at Downtown Disney?

Thank you,
Marcos Valenca.

You will only have to pay for parking once per day.  You can leave and reenter and just show your receipt without paying a second time.  You can also visit the other 3 theme parks without an additional charge

There is currently no fee for parking at Downtown Disney.  If you are planning on parking there, beware that there are no buses to the theme parks from there.  They only go to the resort hotels.

Walt Disney World

Michael Corbo

I was a moderator and chat host for the Walt Disney Boards on America Online and currently with www.themouseforless.com Have been to Disney World 25 times in the last 10 years and stayed on sight at many of the resorts, eaten in a lot of the restaurants and cruised on the Disney Magic and Wonder several times. I specialize in getting the most for your money and trying to get the best discounts on airfare, rooms, tickets and restaurants for vacations to Disney World. If you're looking to find the best bargains on a trip to Disney while getting the most out of the "Disney experience", I can help. My main concentration is in on-site hotels and restaurants, but I will try and help with off-site info also. Also, recently featured as a Disney Expert in the July (many years ago) issue of Time Digital Magazine!

Former Chat Host of the Disney Hour on America Online (Sundays at 10PM EST, KEYWORD-> Travel). Moderator on the America On Line Walt Disney Message Boards (Keyword->TRAVEL-Travelers opinions->Theme Parks). Frequent reader of the internet newsgroup rec.arts.disney.parks. An active member of the Mouseforless group at groups.yahoo.com. Also featured in the July 2000 issue of Time Digital Magazine for my efforts with AOL. (see it at http://members.home.com/mcorbo/article.jpg) The greatest accomplishment is achieving a stress free Walt Disney World vacation with friends and family. I am also a Florida Travel Specialist, you can view my profile at http://themagicforless.com/aboutus/tmflagents.shtml

Graduate of Disney College of Knowledge