Walt Disney World/Disneyworld Planning

Dominik wrote at 2014-02-12 09:28:37

I would also recommend you the "The Unofficial Guide to WDW". Of course, you can choose one of the many available ones.

The Disney Resorts are always a good choice, however, you can check also the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. I'm pretty sure they aren't part of the Disney group, but we truly enjoyed our stay there last November and the place is highly recommendable.

Since you are a large group, you may also check , sometimes they have good offers and discounts.

I think most of the hotels there offer transportation to almost every attraction, so you don't have to bother about it.

Good luck and have a nice vacation!

Walt Disney World

As a seasoned traveler to Walt Disney World, I can answer general or specific questions about all of the attractions including the theme parks, water parks, resorts, Downtown Disney, and dining at and around Disney. I am also a fan of Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and CityWalk in Orlando. If I can help you with information, I will!

I have traveled with and without children, stayed on and off-site, have purchased the Disney Vacation Club (Disney's "timeshare")and I love WDW!