Walt Disney World/Que lines with a scooter

Question
How wide is the average que line at Walt Disney World? My disabled daughter will be using a new mobility scooter at WDW in a few weeks.  I would like to set up a practice course for her to practice maneuvering safely through a que line and the sharp, 180 degree turns in the line before our trip.  
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Becky,

I'm told that they're at least 36 inches.

The person I consulted wrote this: "My daughter's wheelchair is 48 inches long from the top of her toes to the back of her backpack. It is manual and can turn in its own length. We don't have any problem - the rule of thumb is that a wheelchair needs at least a 5 foot turning circle and most lines probably do have that. I have seen people having issues with turning ECVs in the Nemo line at Epcot - usually they are starting their turn too late and going too fast. That's also the issue I see of people getting on buses."

I hope that helps.

Stephen

Walt Disney World

Stephen Ashley