Walt Disney World/Que lines with a scooter

How wide is the average que line at Walt Disney World? My disabled daughter will be using a new mobility scooter at WDW in a few weeks.  I would like to set up a practice course for her to practice maneuvering safely through a que line and the sharp, 180 degree turns in the line before our trip.  
Thank you!

Hi Becky,

I'm told that they're at least 36 inches.

The person I consulted wrote this: "My daughter's wheelchair is 48 inches long from the top of her toes to the back of her backpack. It is manual and can turn in its own length. We don't have any problem - the rule of thumb is that a wheelchair needs at least a 5 foot turning circle and most lines probably do have that. I have seen people having issues with turning ECVs in the Nemo line at Epcot - usually they are starting their turn too late and going too fast. That's also the issue I see of people getting on buses."

I hope that helps.

Walt Disney World

Stephen Ashley

As the author of Walt Disney World with Disabilities, I can answer most questions related to the parks and resorts at Walt Disney World. I can share in-depth information related to managing at Disney with health conditions, special needs, disabilities and handicaps.

I am the author of the guide book called Walt Disney World with Disabilities.

Our book is available through many websites such as, Barnes & Nobel, etc. It's also available around the world through many international sites.

I have over 20 years of experience as a frequent visitor to Disney. My wife and I have learned to thrive there while dealing with health conditions. I also did extensive research into how to manage well at Disney with a wide variety of health conditions that we don't personally deal with.