Walt Disney World/dining after midnight

Hi  My family lands at Orlando Airport at 11:30 PM.  By the time we get to Old Key West, it'll be after midnight.  We will be looking for a place to have a meal after checking in.  What do you suggest?  We will be using Disney transportation so we will not have a rental car.
Thank you for your help.

Hi -

Using Disney transportation I don't expect you to arrive at your room until between 2-3.  (You need to take the monorail to the main terminal, wait for your Magical Express, possibly not be the first stop, check in, than make it to your room).  While Yelp lists several 24 hour delivery places, I have no first hand experience with them.  Depending on your size room at OKW, you will have at least a microwave or a full kitchen. I would suggest a grocery delivery including something light and easy to eat/make at that time.

AmazonNow delivers as does   You can order refrigerator/freezer products and bell services will hold them for you (and keep them cold).

Walt Disney World

Sandy Nussbaum

I am a Disney Destinations Specialist. I am happy to answer questions on Disney World, Disney Cruise Line & Adventures by Disney. As an owner of a Disney Exclusive Travel agency,, we are on top of current promotions, park schedules, special events and more.

As an annual passholder, Disney enthusiast and College of Disney Knowledge graduate, I am able to help with any Disney travel questions

College of Disney Knowledge graduate

I have been interviewed by both local newspapers and national magazines as a Disney Specialist