How to Get What You Want in Life/Marriage help!

perryjordan wrote at 2013-07-31 07:41:04

just a quick word to tell everyone my testimony I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 4years decided to call it quit. I was so devastated that i had an accident that left me bedridden. After 9 months of emotional pain and languish, a friend of mine introduced me to a certain spell caster, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell caster. I was introduced to In less than 3 days, i saw wonders, my Lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle... am so happy.. thanks to dr marnish for saving my life.he is the best and kindest spell caster I've ever met! Thanks, thanks thanks!!!!!!!

perry jordan from United Kingdom

How to Get What You Want in Life

David Dickeson, A.S.

Since age 13, I have always know what I wanted in life. And with persistance, time, patience, determination, stubbornness, and WRITING DOWN exactly what I wanted in life, I have achieved almost everything I wanted in life. Knowing EXACTLY what you want in life changes everything! You have direction, purpose, and are excited about each day. Other people can 'advise' you, but YOU decide what you want your life to be!

I retired at age 60. So I sat down to write down the next 60 years of my life. Now I am age 62. Does NOT include going to McDonald's at 7 AM and demanding a free cup of "Senior Coffee." I do not need coffee to live. I have exercising.

I have an Associate of Science Degree in General Busines