How to Get What You Want in Life/Height problem

Question
Hello Sir! I'm having some serious problems with my height. I'm 5.3Ft and i'm going to turn to 19 this june of 2013. I have come across several height pills or surgeries or advices but they are  just expensive and doesn't work. I did stretching exercise for one month but that didn't help me out (I know that it should be done regularly but my exmas are near so i paused it till my exam gets over). My height is very important for my career. I don't want height to impress girls or to fit in the society. I want it to pursue my dreams. I know it will sound tough and crazy but i need a height close to 6Ft or more. I used to be a bright student but due to my personality issues i lost my focus on my primary duty like studies. Not only that, i even get confused sometimes on small things just coz of this problem. I know that its a natural phenomenon but i also know that science is next to nature and can do the wonders. So Sir please do suggest me some effective ways that will SURELY increase my height. I'm waiting.......

Answer
Hello Asoka

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

In our society around the world, HEIGHT is equal to success.

Up to age 21, we are still growing in height. When you reach 21-22, the height you have achieved is the height you will have for the rest of your life. It is all based on genetics.

I would do the following;

1. Write down the height you want to achieve. I read 6 ft. I know that many times when you write down what you want in life, most of what you write down will come true for you. Include your career goals with this one too.

2. Condition your body to be stronger and healthier than most other people. Do aerobics daily, lift weights once a week. People respect good posture and strength.

3. Dress for success! You know what your goals are. I believe you mentioned chemistry. Dress like you are the head of the chemistry lab, not just a employee. A tie, and suspenders give the indication of knowledge and self-confidence.

I hope my suggestions help! Much success with your career.

How to Get What You Want in Life

David Dickeson, A.S.