How to Get What You Want in Life/help me to marry him

Am an Algerian engaged with a Pakistanni who's living in the uk, we did our engagement with my family, and he was in love with me , he was begging me to marry him, now.. after our engagement, he completely changed and treating me worse day after day, and am sure the reason of this is the following two things :

1/ we faced a huge problem with our documents of marriage, and our authaurity required for mix mariage to attet and stamp his birth certeficate in Algerian Ebassy of Pakistan, cause he born there, the worse thing is he lives in the uk and dosen't know anybody in Pakistan to attest it for him.

2/ i like laughing and joking, and that irritates him, and he said that am silly and immature and not made for marriage, but simply i just want to have fun with the one i love...

i need help from you expert, cause we're in break up and don't know what to do, he's not calling me neither txting me nor to come family always asks about him, but i lie and say am talking to him, cause they will kill me if they know that he changed you know why?.....cause they were not agree on this marriage first place,
everybody in my relatives and of my neighboors know about this relation, and it will be so shame if we break up for my family and i'll kill my self if i don't marry him, i wanna save this mariage!!

Heeeeeelp plz!

I can understand your sentiments involved. But, Here I am not able to understand one thing: you want to save your marriage for love or for the sake of your family or reputation?
Be clear.

1. If he is a UK citizen then he do not need Pakistan document. It requires only when he is Pakistan citizen.

Just tell me why people go for marriage? Because they want to be together. If a person do not want to be with you then why to ruin your life.

First of all trust yourself. If you are good then things will come to you. Even if you are good and person never returns to you then its never yours.

If that person have 100 girls for him then you have 1000 boys for you. Relationship always stay on trust and love.

For your relatives : never think of them. Its your decision, you trust him and if someone ditched you then its not your fault. Then why they will blame you.

Always grow in your life and your parents and relatives will come to you on its own.

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta

I can answer question regarding the confusion they have in their professional life or personal life. I can answer general question and give general advice on what they should do in such situations. Give details of your problems in any area like family, love, romance, parents and I will try my best to provide you suggestions which if you like then you can try. I will not answer on specific career development area i.e. medical, engineering etc. because the norms may vary from country to country but I can surely help with suggestions of which area you should take depending on your passion.

I am doing voluntary counselling from past 10 years. I can solve situation based problems especially regarding personal life and situations. Please elaborate the conditions and each aspect which will help me in better understanding.

Organization of Pharmaceutical Unity with Bioallied Sciences (OPUBS)

I obtained my PhD and involved with non profit Education Organization and journals. I am more involved with scientific field with interest in dealing with human behavior and life situations.

Students, couples (husband and wife), parents, single, break up, private concern, etc