How to Get What You Want in Life/career

Question
QUESTION: what I love is  :doing mathematics computations. ILOVE THAT STUFF along with that i like reading novels stories which have deep meaning and touches my soul and heart.
  *i am fond of natural surrounding and loves to have my morning breakfast in glory of rising sun and evening milk .
   *I actually get up early in the morning to enjoy morning glory.
    *enjoys soft songs,often motivational and patroitic songs.
     *i enjoy high energy sports like water sports ,martial arts etc
       *wantlove to inspire people.
I HAVE DESIRE TO BE PART OF ROCK BAND AND WOULD LEARN GUITAR.
ACTUALLY after assessing myself i think I am closely attached to societyand whatever perception I make ideas come in my mind .sometimes it solves problems BY
        -PHILOSOPHY  OR BY MORALS ,ETHICS ETC.
        - SRTONG RATIONAL AND LOGICAL THINKING.
 FOR INSTANCE
    IN india dowry system is quite popular.It is said that it is given to settle her new nuclear family ,if situation arises.
   then I THINK it should be totally abolished now by educating her and by letting thesm stand up on their feet.Thus after this i think she could settle by herself.
  secondly I think a girl ,a human resource has been gifted to boy's family on which father has invested nearly invested 10 crore (actually can't be valued in terms of money)by the age of 21
        -BY INNOVATIVE SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (as ithink ,if iam wrong tell me)
for example  
        if i hate smoking coming from my window then Ithink for better disposal of garbage by scientifically prepared dustbin which would disintegrate non-bio degradable product molecular composition.
SECOND IDEA    :
      OF PRERARING streetlights which are based on gates concept(invertor one) combined with solar panel concept.
       -entrepreneurer approach(may be not confident)
for eg
    providing catering services of nutitious junk food  by changing its preparation method and ingredients .
    providing creche for little children and caretaking would done their or others grandmothers both of them would love each other company.

after that i love villages and whatever i would become atycoon or IAS i would love to live in villagessemi- towns.
   certainly it has many problems but i think there would lot of oppotunities in them.  
  Ithink now you could betterly advice me what to choose as career.
 THANKS FOR YOUR GUIDANCE

Answer
Hello Rahika

Focus! Focus on a career which will give you a reasonable income. Math is a good choice. Especially accounting. Every part of the world needs people with strong accounting skills.

On your days off, do what will give you various achievements and pleasure. Those are days to try different things and find what works and what does not. All the other things you listed will give you pleasure, but almost NO income.

When you retire, you can then focus more on your various achievements and pleasure.

Remember, put your career first. Your hobbies and dreams second.

How to Get What You Want in Life

David Dickeson, A.S.