How to Get What You Want in Life/Should I Go on Vacation With This Person?

Question

I'm thinking of going on a 6 day vacation to a dude ranch with someone who is very critical of others. It's a trip set up by a social club.

I'm not sure whether this is a wise decision. But then, I think, it's only 6 days. And at least I won't be alone. And I could always think this person is just crying out for help. I could also not take her comments personally.

Should I go or not go, that is the question!

Thank you for your input.

Answer
It totally depends on your behavior as "How you take him or his comments". You do not described your nature in accepting comments.

If you are confident enough that his comments and criticism will not affect your mood and you can still enjoy your vacation then go for it...

If any one`s comment and criticism bother you a lot and you can not take it easy then I will advice you to not go with him...

Hope I replied to your question in these two situations...

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta