How to Get What You Want in Life/career and family

Question
dear Sir,
Am a 24 yr student from india.I have been raised in a joint family consisting my parents ,my 3 uncles and grandparents.
My 1 uncle is happily married ,but my other 2 uncles have been always a problem to the family.They have been in wrong company and addicted to alcohol.even though we are staying together as one family.
10 years ago my 2 uncles were married and just after few years they were divorced because of their addiction and other issues.
Now as they have achieced nothing in life,they are still staying in our home.they are still causing a lot of trouble to my parents.
I constantly feel worried about future of my family.I will have to move to another city for my further education and also i have to work there only.
So my parents will also need to stay with me.
so i am worried about my uncles that who will look after them when our joint family will break.
it is a fact that my grandparents wont live many years from now.
so please guide me as i feel lost.
i have my personal goals to achieve and at the same time i am facing such a family crisis.
what should i do? should i leave our joint family and move to other city with my parents?
will this decision affect badly to other members of the family.I am very worried about who will look after my uncles in their remaining life? should i leave them to their state and look forward to my education,job and well being?
please guide me.

Answer
Let me tell you facts of life first then we will discuss your concern.

1. Everyone in this life is responsible for themselves. No one else is responsible for your wellbeing.

2. Your parents are the people you should keep on top priority then your parents will keep their parents on top priority. In short your parents and grandparents are most important than any other members.

3. Your career, education and earning will define your and your family status. If you are well settled then this will make you, your parents and your family happy.

4. Never ever play/ruin your career/life for anyone. Once you settled you can make them happy or settle them but if you are not settle...at a later time..those will be the people laughing at you..

Now your concern..

Facts of life above must have answered your most of queries.

Your uncles are responsible for their state themselves...NOT YOU...or Your parents... so leave it.

Your good educated status will make your parents happy and your grandparents happy..focus on that..

Always keep your parents happy and let them proud on you...

Dont think too much about relatives..focus on yourself, your career, your parents and grand parents..

Take your parents and grand parents (if possible) with you and take your job/studies and live a healthy wealthy life...
In end of day no uncle will come and supports you...its your education, job and parents..who will support you for everything..

Hope I clear your doubts..

All the best...

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta