How to Get What You Want in Life/life building

Question
hello, I have had problems with life lately..i am single and unemployed.. I have had a lot of stress ... but I have been trying to cope, with job searching and even with my personal but with not much luck ... how can I deal with this and get my life back to normal...thanks

Answer
Hello Kelly,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!

It's quite common in today's fast paced world, where we struggle to do many things at one time and end up being loser in all situations. More harder we try, we fail to reach heights and start getting a feel that we can never get what we desire. But. that's not the way to look life at. It's high time you need to sit back and work on your priorities. You need to throw away garbage of past and come out speak, share things in back of your mind and haunting you all the while. Unless your mind and heart are free from suppressed feelings, emotions, you would not be able to concentrate.

To get successful in professional world, you need to change as per corporate world and see what it takes to be successful. Don't be emotional with values when searching for job, but grab chances coming your way and being practical in long run. Once you are successful, working hard and get good job, personal life will automatically happen and you would feel the difference.

Just go ahead, give your best and make things work !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

P.S- For more professional help around your subject, you can drop a word at, (relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

How to Get What You Want in Life

Relationship Counsellor