How to Get What You Want in Life/we talk on the past lesie , still a problem , from my sound you ll know me

QUESTION: my story begin when I tried to think out of box and change my career , finding my niche , true talent , I had bachelor degree on engineer , I really love engineering abstract science but don't want to works as an engineer , from this point , I tried to search in myself , refresh the past , to lot of mental and talent exercises , read self development books ,, apply on lot of assessment and exams online for know my personality and abilities and interests , by matching my self identification and external material like books , I found that the common area between my desires-interests-abilities-strength points - knowledge is

1- artistic field ( creative writing include "poems-lyrics-plays-stories-movies-articles-drama) - ( dancing , expressive dancing , contemporary dancing , folks , free style dancing) - ( voice over ) - ( acting ) - ( music creating and arranging) - ( paperwork and cartoon artwork ) - ( miniatures and diorama design )

2- management  ( manage a business , department , people , project ..................)

3- anything related to people like ( human development - self improvement - harmonization - motivation - solving problems - creating peace and tranquility )

for 8 years , I m rounding on closed circle , between my loving arts , career , financial situation , hating to be employee for long time , egg or chicken dilemma

I worked for 4.5 yrs on marine international company after 6 month of my recruitment I qualified for a high responsibility management position  , on the same time I tried to improved my artistic talent and announce , the problem is this position dominant my time because I was responsible for more than 600 person working on marine vessel also the connection point between them and the all company department , my cell phone reach more than 100 calls daily , my health start to withdraw , despite of I was happy on the beginning that I m VIP person , that all people need him , famous person not only that but also I m the creator who plan and recruit crews and change them reporting them , solve their problem , ranking them , harmonize between them , relieve them and their families ...................... , it was a dream , I detected that I have practically social and management too high skills , but the arts talent improving and announcement start to  vanish again this job , that's moaning me , this job suddenly transform from a good acceptable dream to a horror nightmare , my health withdraw , my temper try to lost , making argument , fight with bosses for sake of employees need , wear the role of jokey who have a sword , one day a boss told me your are authenticate person and talented too but all what you do but the against to company policy , the company policy is a vampire policy , if it reach to let people work fro free it was done , I left my work since march 2014 , my artistic talent their interest start to weak , my paces slow , no money , no job , despite of it is an opportunity to return back to this company but I don't want , it was a curse , the best thing that experience I took may be an access point on HR career , but I assured that I hate to be employed , I want to be independent , I m distracted with many arts aspect , each aspect require a time and energy for start earning well money the weird thing , that I m ready to explode my artistic energy without money all my whole life , believe or not believe , those arts I loved from being child , but when can I get money , also employing kill my creativity and activity , consume lot of energy let me weaken on other live aspect , I return to same point and my family and friends accuse me as a big loser

not only that but also

do you know that I m 30 yrs old multi-talented person emotionally
sensitive , shocked on his love whether on practical and professional
live or on his society living in or shocked on himself or shocked on
his best friends and his intimated soul mate also my family  , a
person whose soul fill with bruises and deep injuries , I m the person
who required ideal emotional humanity live , want to achieve message
upon people and make them happy , the result is I couldn't achieve my
old desires-message , couldn't explode my creation ability , depressed
, stressed and also injured with ADD.ADHD disorder , OMG , moreover
lost my people I loved , this people converted from innocent people to
monsters , I detected that most of them taken advantage of me ,
exploit me , betray me , oppressed me , ............ , I taste the
bitter of live , noways , on the past I was the person who have a
great sense of humor , funny , emit happiness on people souls ,
positive energy , all that was changed , I m male live on developing
country , I have lot of artistic talent want to explode , want to find
my real loyal schoolmate , but how , when ? when I ll release from this choking circle ????????????????

please I just give you a hint about my problem , if you want to know
details please feel free to ask all the questions you want to
diagnosis my case , noticed that I m ENFP personality , right sided
brain ability , blue core value personality , it may that help

wait for your urgent reply , to tell you more or to ask me"

thanks and best regards

You've got a lot of skills, talents and experiences. However, I'm not sure what you're asking me about here.

I know it's frustrating to want to make changes in life when you have obligations and little time. But I believe you can do it, even if it takes years. You just need to find the path and make the time to do what needs to be done.

Take care.

QUESTION: dear leslie sorry for my question vagueness , also my speedy typing let the words spelling and sentence grammar and punctuation  too poor  , so please forgive me because that's resulting from my anxious during typing

my question simply , regarding to the mentioned talents,skills,experience,time wasted and energy consumed

I m feeling lost to find an arranged path or using all my skills , talents , exp to achieve my message toward the world also live a personal happy life satisfy my desires and passions

so what can I do ? you know my problem Leslie , I think that my problem comes from my feeling to express all my abilities on the same time , want to persuade or ensure people that I have the ability to do that all , it may mental illness , but I want to get out from it

please advise

Hello Aob,
Sorry for the delay.

One of the challenges of finding your life path is the desire to have it now and overwhelm at wanting many things. You need to take a deep breath and know that finding your path and reaching your desired goals will take time. The key to success is calm and focus. Trying to do to much is disorganized and scattered. So choose the most pressing desire and focus on that first. You can achieve many things, but not all at the same time. So choose one, determine what needs to be done to achieve it, make a plan to to what needs to be done, and get to work.

Once you've made progress on one goal, you can start on another, but realize that you might dilute your time and energy, making it take longer to achieve both. But if both make you happy, then make a plan to achieve them.  

How to Get What You Want in Life

Leslie Truex

My expertise is in helping moms, in particular rediscover their dreams and goals in the midst of being a mom, wife etc, and helping people identify their passions and dreams, and create an action plan to achieve them.

Aside from having created my own life plan that encompasses my roles as wife and mother and includes the creation of my own work situation (from home) and provides for personal pursuits (writing), I have a background in counseling and have worked since 1998 helping people find balance in their lives.

My writings have appeared all over the internet on various websites and ezines.

BA in Psychology and MSW.