How to Get What You Want in Life/Advice on my career option

Question
Hello Mr. Himanshu,

I'm confused related to my career option I have here in USA. I have done my B.A. In 2002 from India. My mostly an education done in Hindi medium so my English is not very good and that's my biggest problem. I don't have enough confidence on me even though people always say they easily understand me. Could you please suggest me some course for further study considering my problem and list of jobs that I can do. I was thinking of operational or back office jobs.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
You didn't mention your immigration status in USA.

If you are US citizen or permanent resident then getting job with your background will be easy.

You need "English as second language" course. Learn american English and pronunciation. This will make you competent enough to get job.

All the best ...

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta