How to Get What You Want in Life/Uni and Jobs

My name is Amy and ever since I was little I've loved art and animals. Now I'm tied. I'm planning to go to university but I don't know what course to do. Either I go for a really creative art subject and go into game design. I'm pretty sure the demand is quite high, I've got some good skills I can offer and all throughout school I've been really good at art. However, the I'm unsure how much actual art you can do on these courses, and whether it's really specific or not. I wouldn't want that. OR I go for the biology area. In my biology A-level at the moment, I'm struggling to get the grades. We have been learning about cells and human biology. This is not my thing. I would much rather learn about evolution and genetic diversity. This I have always been good at and I took environmental science when I was younger. However, this is not enough to keep up a good grade so my overall grade is around a C or D. I love the look of the animal science courses on the uni websites but my grades would limit me and I don't even know if I'm that capable.
What should I do? Thanks

You are the best person to judge your capabilities. I have not met you or I do not know you so can not discuss your capabilities.

As per the trend, I can suggest you to go for coding, software and computer science. As art is of your interest then you can also go for animation, apps and games.

Hope this helps.

All the best.

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta

I can answer question regarding the confusion they have in their professional life or personal life. I can answer general question and give general advice on what they should do in such situations. Give details of your problems in any area like family, love, romance, parents and I will try my best to provide you suggestions which if you like then you can try. I will not answer on specific career development area i.e. medical, engineering etc. because the norms may vary from country to country but I can surely help with suggestions of which area you should take depending on your passion.

I am doing voluntary counselling from past 10 years. I can solve situation based problems especially regarding personal life and situations. Please elaborate the conditions and each aspect which will help me in better understanding.

Organization of Pharmaceutical Unity with Bioallied Sciences (OPUBS)

I obtained my PhD and involved with non profit Education Organization and journals. I am more involved with scientific field with interest in dealing with human behavior and life situations.

Students, couples (husband and wife), parents, single, break up, private concern, etc