How to Get What You Want in Life/What should I do?

My name is Johit Garg. I am from New Delhi, India. Actually I gave engineering entrance exams but nothing happened. Also, I have another dream that is to be a WWE Superstar and become the main event of WrestleMania. Now what should I do? Do I work on one dream or both?

Getting admission in engineering is not a big deal in India. There are plenty of colleges Govt. Or private.

You have to see your passion. Dream is different from career. You can keep dream as a hobby and try it in your spare time but you have to make your passion as your career so that you can have decent earning for your living.

Hope I replied to your query.

All the best..  

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta

I can answer question regarding the confusion they have in their professional life or personal life. I can answer general question and give general advice on what they should do in such situations. Give details of your problems in any area like family, love, romance, parents and I will try my best to provide you suggestions which if you like then you can try. I will not answer on specific career development area i.e. medical, engineering etc. because the norms may vary from country to country but I can surely help with suggestions of which area you should take depending on your passion.

I am doing voluntary counselling from past 10 years. I can solve situation based problems especially regarding personal life and situations. Please elaborate the conditions and each aspect which will help me in better understanding.

Organization of Pharmaceutical Unity with Bioallied Sciences (OPUBS)

I obtained my PhD and involved with non profit Education Organization and journals. I am more involved with scientific field with interest in dealing with human behavior and life situations.

Students, couples (husband and wife), parents, single, break up, private concern, etc