How to Get What You Want in Life/major

Question
what is a good majoe for me that i can get in a community cllege associates. i have problems talking to people and want to make good money. all my friends are laughig at me that i work in mc donalds and they have engineering degrees.

Answer
Hello,

Study depends on your interest.

But before that don't feel bad if you work in MC Donald's. Who knows one day after getting experience like this, you are opening your own MC D. And earning more than your friends. Never feel bad for any work you are doing. Always be confident and happy that you are earning on your own and not asking anyone for help.

For courses, first see your interest and then look for it. IT, coding etc. Is a good area if you have interest in it.

All the best...  

How to Get What You Want in Life

Himanshu Gupta