Washington Redskins/Auditions for National Anthem for 2013 Season

Question
Edie McSweetie
Edie McSweetie  
QUESTION: Hello Jim,

I know this isn't exactly a football question, but, I'm hoping you will be able to assist me in finding out when/where auditions will take place to sing the National Anthem for the upcoming 2013 Washington Redskins season.  After the National Anthem 'fiasco' from the recent Inauguration, I am more inspired/compelled to sing the National Anthem with utmost dignity and pride.

Thank you for your kind help.

ANSWER: Edith,

I would suggest that you send the Redskins a letter.  Don'ts end an email, as they are far too easy to delete.

Send the letter to the

Public Relations Department
21300 Redskin Park Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147

Best wishes,

QUESTION: Years ago, some of my siblings and I auditioned to sing the National Anthem @ 2000.   The gentleman in charge of the auditions was named Billy ? and his last name began with a 'B', but I can't recall what Billy's last name is.  

Can you tell me Billy's full name so I can better address my letter regarding National Anthem auditions for the 2013 Redskins football season?  

Thank you so very much:)

Answer
Edith,

I would bet the ranch that this gentleman is no longer with the Redskins.  Daniel Snyder places very little value on the Public Relations function of his football team.  He fires the extraneous football staff every couple of years whether they need to go or not.
If you don't score touchdowns, he has little use for you on his payroll.
Sorry.

Washington Redskins

Jim Considine