Washington Redskins/Address and name of a person to contact

Question
I don't know if this falls under your answering ability, but I'll try.
About a month ago, my daughter's family lost their home to a fire that completely destroyed everything except the clothes they had on and their cars.  They also lost their beloved dog and two cats.
It has devastated the family.

My 14 yr-old grandson, Wyatt, was a big fan of the Washington Redskins, and especially admired RG3, the quarterback.  He lost all of his Redskin memorabilia in the fire.
Do you know if I might be able to obtain an autographed picture of RG3 to try and cheer him up?  Or do you have an address where I might contact the right people to help with this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Vivian

Answer
Vivian,

First off, I am sorry to hear of your daughter's losses.  

I would certainly hope that the Redskins could provide a picture of RG3.  However, if they do not, please understand that people will make up a story like this in order to play on the emotions of the athlete.

I suggest that you write the Redskins public relations department (no name is needed) and present your case.  If you have a newspaper clipping of the fire, it may dissuade any suspicions.  Sedn your request to ...

The Washington Redskins
Community Relations
21300 Redskin Park Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147

Good luck.  

Washington Redskins

Jim Considine