Washington Redskins/Native American names on sports teams

Question
Hi,doubt this will ever get to Synder. But I'll ask you this I like redskins,iam one of them and iam very proud. Mr. Synder should  reject this. First that's history,were losing it. Please mr. Synder don't give up our name. Redskins that's me. We're red when the sun hits us. We have yellow people,white,black,brown. That's how God made us.. Please don't back down from this. I love my heritage ,save it for me. God bless good luck with redskins. Kathy bell Chippewa  and proud. You can do it go for it.

Answer
Kathy,

If you want to send a message to Mr. Snyder, I will give you his address.  I am sure he would appreciate your words of support.

The address of the Redskins offices is:

21300 Redskin Park Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147

Just in case you are not aware, the NFL won the case of maintaining the Redskins trade name.  The case was heard by the Supreme Court of the USA, so only a constitutional amendment can overturn the decision.

Washington Redskins

Jim Considine